Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NEWS FLASH


I am so excited to share this news with you all. The new expanded Wee Three: A Child's World will be available for sale in paperback. It will be available at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, martamoranbishop.com and many other retailers. It will also be available in kindle at the low price of $1.99. I however must recommend the paperback as kindle doesn’t do justice to the wonderful illustrations by Hazel Mitchell.



I just approved the proof!!!!! Now only a few days out.

I want to thank Beth Hoffman, Dellani Oakes, and Amanda Thrasher for their continual support of Wee Three. It has and does mean so much to me.



A special thank you to all of you who loved Wee Three: A Mother's Love in Verse, this expanded edition, has gone from a mere 60 pages to 92 pages. It contains many more poems depicting the joy, and innocent pleasures of childhood.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting, please keep us posted...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely thrilled that you have released this new edition! Fabulous, Marta! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete