Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My heart and soul are full today; the holiday season has brought peace and joy to me. Spending time with family on Christmas Eve and then spending Christmas with my husband, watching the Kittens play with their toys. Our three horses were so overjoyed with the extra treats in their breakfast bucket and the extra time we spent with them. It was a quiet day, Ken and I watched a few movies some old John Wayne and some new brought a much needed respite for both of us. I hope all of you had a joyous Holiday season, however you celebrate it and wish for all a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year. Blessings Spirits danced high on waves of colored lights Joyful song, laughter and well wishes fill the air Kittens snuggled up near the woodstove today Warming their backsides on this cold winter day Bless all the children and the furbabies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment