Friday, December 6, 2013

A Chat With Cyrus Webb, Phillip Dana Yeh, and Doreen Cox 12/06 by A Show To Remember | Entertainment Podcasts

A Chat With Cyrus Webb, Phillip Dana Yeh, and Doreen Cox 12/06 by A Show To Remember | Entertainment Podcasts

As I prepare for the last episode of A Show To Remember, I look back at this past year. It has been a year of growth and learning for me.

Today, Cyrus Webb, the host of Conversations Live, the founder of Conversations Magazine, and Conversations Book Club, Phillip Dana Yeh. an author, who has a magazine called Uncle Jam, and has been touring the world with his literacy campaign, since the 1980's, and Doreen Cox Author, the author of Adventures in Mother Sitting, a memoir of her time spent as a care-bear, will be joining me to discuss their journey with books.

I am honored to have each of them join me on this show. It will be a remarkable and lively look at the place books have and do play in our society.

I hope you will all join us today at 2 pm ET, and if you have a chance call in at (347) 324-3859.

A Show To Remember is brought to you today by Pemberly Enterprises and the Give A Book Campaign/Read A Book. One lucky caller will receive a copy of either my book Dinky: The Nurse Mare's Foal or Innocence and Wonder. Dinky is the story of one little horses fight for survival against all odds. It is a heartbreaking and uplifting coming of age story told by Dinky himself and Innocence and Wonder features short stories in verse told from the point of view of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment