Saturday, December 28, 2013

THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF MURDER

I have yet to find a book by Margaret Koch that doesn't delight me and her novel ‘To Kill An Echo,’ is no exception. The twists and turns in the life of Barbara Stark a Psychologist in Duncan, Tennessee, always borders on the weird and mysterious. She seems to draw those who are mad or murderous to her like a moth to a flame, leaving the reader to delight in the psychology of both the murderer and the problem solver. Ms. Koch’s characters are rich in human nature in all its glory and brutality, yet she keeps you both guessing and laughing as Ms. Stark stumbles into yet another mysterious happening or murderous psychopath, who continues to stalk her to their very destruction. This reader cannot get enough of Margaret Koch’s stories, each one draws me into the next and I have to admit I will read anything this writer pens. I loved this book and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment